Prepare your paper/abstract
- For the authors who don't expect any publication of the paper, you're welcome to submit the abstracts for presentation at the conference without publication.
- Accepted abstracts will be invited for presentation
- It will not be published but will be included in conference program
- Plagiarism is strictly forbidden in any academic conference, the articles submitted should be original and unpublished. Any Violations will be dealt with seriously in accordance with the policy.
- Full Paper should be no less than 6 pages under the template
- Full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed
- Accepted and presented papers will be published into the conference proceedings
- You will need an account if it's your first time to use iconf system
Full Paper Review Process
ICMEM operates a system of double-blind peer review. A submitted paper is assessed by at least two reviewers. When papers are submitted, they are immediately reviewed in-house to see if they conform to accepted academic norms, and to screen out incomplete or time-wasting submissions. All papers which have passed this initial review are then assigned to two reviewers. Each reviewer is asked to read the paper thoroughly and then give comments in the review form.
Notification of Acceptance or Rejection
Full Paper authors are usually informed of acceptance or rejection within four weeks of full papers submission. Accepted authors will receive an email notifying them of the results, as well as an official letter of acceptance and review form as PDFs. Abstract authors are usually informed of acceptance or rejection within two or three weeks of abstract submission. Accepted authors will receive an email notifying them of the results, as well as an official letter of acceptance as a PDF.